Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 66: Last Day of Kitchen Crew




Regent's Street




Nothing but studying and kitchen crew and family history today. At least everyone was here today; last time, all the girls left to go to Regent's Street to watch the cast of Narnia light the street. I filled in for someone who wanted to go, but everyone else just dropped everything to go. I wonder that it didn't occur to anyone that I wanted to go to?




But today was nice. Everyone was all nostalgic about doing dishes and busing tables. Good food tonight too--I really have learned to appreciate Greek salad and sitting next to Beno and Andrew reminds me of my brothers at home. I never realized how frustrated I've been with no job in England. I have all the time in the world! So when I don't feel like venturing out into the cold, I stay in and do homework instead. Explains how I get everything turned in on time. Even things like sweeping and vacuuming and doing the dishes; I wish I could do those things myself, but I suppose Theresa needs to make a living. Sigh. Don't we all?




Andrea was nice enough to buy us all Magnum bars. They're tasty, but man can I eat one per month at most. Some of these girls go to the Food and Wine every night to get theirs (the man behind the counter noticed and upped the prices, idiot). I guess P90X gives you one heckuvan appetite?

No comments:

Post a Comment