Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 38: Preparing for the North

After another Sunday of dealing with Tico, all us students sat to listen about the missionary efforts in the North, from 1837 to now. Most of us were exhausted from our callings that day, not to mention the notion of waking up at some unholy hour the next morning. We worked hard to get through Brother Kerr's calming voice, which I did best as I sat right next to his wife. She told me he'd grown up on the same street as John Lennon.


Naturally our security briefing was much more pleasant than our Paris trip, and the profs were mostly concerned about our going out and DOING stuff at each stop. Looks like we have a busy week ahead of us. I only hope that girls don't Skype right outside my door this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment