Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 85: The Holiday is Over


Studying



Everyone just got home from Thanksgiving and I was really getting used to just playing on my own, without the interruption. 40+ people in this building is way too many. The stress will hit tomorrow night and everyone will freak out, including me--but just because I freak out when stressed out people freak out. It's like when someone flies off the handle and starts yelling, I immediately yell louder. I hope all the bonding or whatever doesn't shatter this next week, anyway. I have a hard time studying in this house as it is.



Tomorrow is church. In a few hours, or even in the morning, Carolyn will find out she has a talk, and it was my fault for telling Brother Eden she'd be okay giving it. So she'll be mad at me, but I just gave a talk and I can't do it again. This is all stupid. And it's not like I can write a talk titled Thoughts on the Savior when they're MY thoughts, and not hers. So I sort of want to hide until disaster strikes. Standby.


Anyways, it sure was nice to be out on my own today, playing in town, walking through Regent Street and Leicester. So fantastic to breathe deep the London air, see the photographs in the National Portrait Gallery, and write yet more papers. They're like proof that I've gotten smarter? At least Kim is feeling lots better and ought to be released very soon. Her sister and Andrea are total best friends now, having bonded over Hatchard's Bookshop and a certain hardcover Winnie-the-Pooh. Andrea is now fretting about how to get her books home...there are like fifty of them. I would prolly pay for another bag to be checked...maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment